This is the beanbag chair that we read in when we are done with our work.
This is the calendar we do it in the morning .We learn about the date, count the days of school and show the day’s number with money.
This is my friend and me over in the writing area.This is where we get our supplies for writer’s workshop.
In Mrs.V’s class we are doing chromebooks.We’re learning to blog.
I am in Mrs.v class. The word wall helps me learn words.
Our calendar helps us learn days of the week. I am in Mrs. V’s class. We do it every day. Mrs. O’s class does too!
I was taking a selfie with Mrs. Verespy in my class on my chromebook. She has 1 daughter that likes red. And I like yellow. We took the selfie in front of the word wall. It is blue. It is WIN time.That stands for What I Need. Next it’s lunch. Mrs. Smith helps us. The word wall says because, little, saw, when, very, after, are, there.
We are learning about time. This clock is telling us it is five thirty.
My friend and I are taking a selfy together.I was in my classroom.We were learning to use a chromebook to blog at WIN time.It was 11:30.
We are going to lunch. These are the lunch tickets. They get us lunch when we give our lunch tickets to the lunch lady.
I am taking a selfie with my friend. She is wearing a purple shirt and I am wearing a green shirt. We are learning to blog on computers. We are in Mrs.Verespy’s classroom. We are in Central Elementary school.